About Chabre IT Services
Chabre IT Services is a global professional IT services provider, building long-lasting relationships with Enterprises. We specialize in the delivery of tailor-made solutions, smart outsourcing, try&hire, and success fee services. We are a smart IT boutique with unique knowledge, which will deliver your ideas into reality.
About our Client:
Our client manages electricity from renewable energy sources, offering only 100% green energy. It is one of the largest independent entities in the electricity market in Poland. The client invests in infrastructure for the production of green energy, mainly wind and photovoltaic farms, thus expanding its portfolio of renewable energy sources and expanding the offer for customers. The company currently operates on 23 markets and cooperates with a group of over 600 energy producers.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience in Java programming
- Experience in building systems based on microservices architecture (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in software development based on Spring Framework & Hibernate
- Knowledge of integration patterns and communication protocols
- Knowledge of queuing systems (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MongoDB, InfluxDB)
- Experience working with a team in Agile/Scrum
- Rate to 160,00 PLN/h + VAT
- Remote work
- Subsidy for peripherals in the amount of 500,00zł
- Working tool (MacBook Pro or Lenovo Legion 5)
- Co-financing of courses related to the position
- Benefits: MultiSport, Medicover
My name is Marek and I’m a Recruitment Team Leader at Chabre IT Services. In our company we do our best to create friendly atmosphere and give our consultants wide development perspectives. Join our team in one of our exciting projects. I am convinced that you will not regret this decision. In our company people and their development are the most important value.